A Certificate of Deposit Account (CD) at Enterprise Bank of Florida is a great way to save. CDs are designed to give you a higher rate of return in exchange for a time commitment (term) on your deposit.
Rates and Annual Percentage Yield
Please click here for current CD rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APY). Rates may change at any time without prior notice. After your CD is open, the interest rate is fixed for the term. Fees can reduce earnings on the account.
Our standard Certificate of Deposit accounts:
- Minimum deposit of $2,500
- Choose a maturity that is right for you with terms between 6 months and 5 years
- Interest compounded daily and credit to balance monthly
- Interest can be withdrawn monthly without penalty
- Automatic renewals
- A penalty is imposed for early withdrawals
- CDs are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
See our Certificate of Deposit Agreement and Fee Schedule for more information.
Your customer service representative can help you decide which term is best for you in accordance with your needs. For more information, call (561) 624-4400.
Use this interest calculator to see how your invested funds can grow.