The Health Savings Account is designed to provide you with an easy, flexible way to manage your family's healthcare expenses.
Some of the general benefits of an HSA Account are:
- Contributions are tax deductible.
- Earnings, if used for qualified medical expenses, are tax free.
- Unused assets, after the age of 65, are treated as retirement assets.
- Contributions made by an employer are fully vested.
- Funds are carried over year to year, which can accumulate.
- HSA assets may be used for family members not eligible for HSA.
- Employees can purchase certain types of insurance with the funds.
Please contact one of our customer service representatives for more information on Health Savings Accounts.
You may also want to visit the government website below for current information on Health Savings Accounts. Click here